WellFest 2020: A Free Health Event
Saturday, March 14, 2020 | 8:00 AM - 1:30 PM.
• When: Saturday, March 14, 8 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
• Where: Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, 1101 Lincoln St., Columbia, SC 29201
• Register (required): Women and men, ages 18 and older, are invited to register online at or call 803-296-CARE (2273)
Register now for an amazing day of wellness for women and men. Hear from nationally known twin sisters and doctors, Brandi and Brittani Jackson, who recently appeared on The Ellen Show and were recognized for their dedication to community health. Plus, you'll enjoy free entertainment, health information, cooking demonstrations, screenings, fitness and more. Mammograms will be available on a limited basis for women over 40 who don’t have implants.
Free transportation from Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital in Sumter is available. Registration is required, call 803-774-CARE (2273).
Free heart health, prostate and diabetes screenings:
Screenings are 7–10 a.m. unless otherwise noted. Heart health screenings require 12-hour fasting right before. Call to register: 803-296-CARE (2273).
• Prisma Health Baptist Hospital, 1501 Sumter St., Columbia, Classrooms A and B:
Saturdays, Jan. 11, Feb. 8, 22 and Thursdays, Jan. 23, Feb. 27
• Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital, 129 N. Washington St., Sumter, Classrooms 1 and 2: Tuesday, Jan. 21, 8–11 a.m.
• Grace Christian Ministry, 5010 Monticello Rd., Columbia: Saturday, Jan. 25
• Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, 1101 Lincoln St., Columbia: Saturday, March 14
Please visit PrismaHealth.org/WellFest for more information. For exhibitor opportunities, call 803-296-3764. Register here.
Presented by PRISMA Health and BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina.