The small business community in the Midlands is flourishing thanks to a strong local economy, savvy entrepreneurs and a supportive community. But as we gain national recognition for our progress and development, too many of our families and neighborhoods are being left behind.
We invite you to join the fight to build a better community by joining the United Way of the Midlands Small Business Alliance (SBA).
The Impact of your SBA Membership:
- Support more than 50 strategically-funded and vetted local nonprofit programs
- Show current and prospective customers your business cares about making long-term change to improve the quality of life in the Midlands
For more information or questions, please contact Murray Coleman at 803.758.6990 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet our Members
Rachel & Joe Popkowski
United Way of the Midlands is an incredible organization that enables the small business owner to have a large impact on their community. The United Way of the Midlands provides a huge service to us by vetting deserving organizations, listening to how we want to give back, finding us the right non-profit to partner with, organizing volunteer opportunities for our office, and connecting our team with other like-minded individuals in the community.
Giving back has been at the core of our operations since we opened Livingston Insurance in 1958. We believe that communities are only as good as the people who live in them, so we want to do our part to ensure that our community continues to thrive as a place for all of us to work and play.
Our Small Business Alliance offers a tiered structure for you to invest at the level you find most aligned with your business. See the three membership tiers below:
- Company name on uway.org with link to company’s website
- Listed in Annual Report as SBA member
- Public recognition on United Way’s social media platforms
- List job openings on United Way’s website
- Select opportunities to be recognized through additional sponsorships and in-kind donations at events
- United Way SBA window decal
Benefits include Ally Level, plus the opportunity to:
- Sponsor, host or present at an SBA event
- Be a guest contributor and be spotlighted on the United Way blog and e-newsletter
Benefits include Connector Level, plus the opportunity to:
- Company logo on uway.org with link to your company’s website
- Promote products and services at SBA and other select United Way events
- Include company collateral in select initiatives
- Be featured in United Way video content
Tuesday, October 8, 2019 - Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Blueprint for Leadership, a professional development course targeting future community leaders. The program prepares diverse groups of individuals for volunteer service in the nonprofit sector. United Way of the Midlands is accepting applications for Blueprint for Leadership, a comprehensive...