Small Business Alliance
The small business community in the Midlands is flourishing thanks to a strong local economy, savvy entrepreneurs and a supportive community. But as we gain national recognition for our progress and development, too many of our families and neighborhoods are being left behind.
We invite you to join the fight to build a better community by joining the United Way of the Midlands Small Business Alliance (SBA).
The Small Business Alliance is an essential, growing family of donors who care about making the Midlands a stronger community for all of us.
Join us to change lives in partnership with a proven nonprofit leader while benefiting from networking and co-branding opportunities throughout the year.
The Impact of your SBA Membership:
- Support more than 50 strategically-funded and vetted local nonprofit programs
- Show current and prospective customers your business cares about making long-term change to improve the quality of life in the Midlands
Our Small Business Alliance offers a tiered structure for you to invest at the level you find most aligned with your business. See the three membership tiers below:
- Company name on uway.org with link to company’s website
- Listed in Annual Report as SBA member
- Public recognition on United Way’s social media platforms
- List job openings on United Way’s website
- Select opportunities to be recognized through additional sponsorships and in-kind donations at events
- United Way SBA window decal
Benefits include Ally Level, plus the opportunity to:
- Sponsor, host or present at an SBA event
- Be a guest contributor and be spotlighted on the United Way blog and e-newsletter
Benefits include Connector Level, plus the opportunity to:
- Company logo on uway.org with link to your company’s website
- Promote products and services at SBA and other select United Way events
- Include company collateral in select initiatives
- Opportunity to be featured in United Way video content
For more information or questions, please contact Murray Coleman at 803.758.6990 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Help? Call 2-1-1
Dial United Way 2-1-1, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week for information on non-emergency human service needs.Learn more »